Little Skiers is a program that has been going on in Dillon for decades. The Jaycees started this program to encourage families to get their kids out skiing. As times have changed, so has the equipment, and within the last 10 years, the Jaycees have added snowboarding to the program.
Students check out equipment for the season and are provided with transportation to Maverick Mountain just 45 miles from Dillon. The students are also equipped with lessons from the great instructing staff at Maverick.
This program teaches students a lifetime sport and gets them outside to enjoy all Montana has to offer.
Cost per student
Lessons, Lunch & Lift Ticket - $200
Transportation - $55
Equipment rental - $55
Total cost - $310
Siblings discount of $25 per kid available!
* Drive through signups 12/6 & 12/8 at 6pm at the Jaycee building.
* Available to all kids grades K-8
* Skiing starts January 7th, 2023
* 2- 4 week sessions (Saturdays) of skiing or snowboarding at Maverick Mountain.
* Includes lift ticket, lessons, & lunch.
* Rentals are available & limited transportation.